Lets face it, we all know the benefits exercise has on our bodies, but did you know the benefits exercise can have on the mind and performance in the workplace? We do!!
According to the IHRSA “Economic benefits of regular exercise” (2009), benefits include:
- Increased productivity of employees
- Reduced absenteeism from work
- Reduced disability and workers’ compensation claims
- Creates a happier work force
With that in mind, we created a few membership options for people working in the Perth CBD:
This option allows individuals to decide what they want, and be responsible for their own membership. All you need to be eligible for this option is a minimum of 5 employees to sign up from the one company and you will be entitled to the following discounts:
12 month membership- $70.50 per month* (usually $79 per month)
4 month membership – $80.50 per month* (usually $89 per month)
(*Plus an additional upfront cost of $99)
These memberships include initial Health Assessments, a personalised workout program tailored to your needs/goals, and 2 x 30 minute Personal Training sessions.
Corporate Traveller -
If you are looking for an option to suit a bigger group of employees with a little more flexibility, then the corporate traveller is for you:
The way this option works is the company purchases a set number of membership cards which are valid for 12 months at a cost of $999 each card. The membership cards are fully transferable, and the company is responsible for retaining them and handing them out to employees to use. Employees just need to bring a card with them to our premise each time they want to gain access to the gym or group fitness classes.
* Please note an additional charge of $5 per yoga attendee is payable.
Casual Corporate -
If you want to allow anyone from your company access to our premises and only want to pay as you go then the Casual Corporate is perfect:
The company purchases a set number of visits i.e. 100 visits for $990 upfront. We will then assign you a set number of membership cards with your company name. If visitors from the company wish to have a Health Assessment and Personalised Workout Program we can also offer this for a reduced rate of $44 per person (regular price $66 per person). While Health Assessments are not required an initial 5 minute check on blood pressure and injuries is necessary by law.
In addition to the above, we also have the following packages available:
- Health and Wellness Fairs -The health and wellness fair will allow your employees to find out a little more about their health and wellness, and see what areas need improving. We ensure that every participant has an assessment on:
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat
- Waist to Hip Ratio
- Advice on injuries and current medical conditions
- Appropriate application forms completed
- Seminars – Short seminars on topics such as the following can be included in the health and Wellness Fairs, or completed seperately:
- Stress and its impacy on your lifestyle
- What is healthy eating
- Nourish the brain
- The 10 best ways to accelerate your weight loss
- Express workouts to get maximum results in minimum time
- Private Group Fitness Classes – These can be completed in a range of locations depending on your needs, such as in our facilities, in a public space, or we can come to you! You will be able to decide on your own classes which we will provide exclusively to your employees for a minimum of 4 weeks. Prices vary depending on the class type and duration.
Want more information on any of the above? Just call us on 93225803 and ask for Aaron or Alyssa, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org