With the rising number of aesthetic procedures today, you are probably confused as to what procedure to have. In this article, we will discuss one of the most common procedures, which is the mint lift thread. It uses absorbable sutures to significantly improve the contour of your face. It is also performed to lift and firm facial tissues. The goal is to make you feel more youthful and fresh. The good thing about this procedure is that it is non-invasive, which makes it all the more appealing to people who want to address visible signs of aging. These signs of aging start to become more noticeable on the neck, jawline, forehead, and cheeks.
How much is the cost of mint lift thread procedure?
Mint lift thread price (ไหม mint lift, term in Thai) varies depending on the type and number of work needed for your skin condition. It also varies from one clinic to another. The number of threads used surely has a lot of weight on the overall cost of the procedure. It can range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars. Is the price worth it? well, you have the consider the benefits and advantages, which are the following:
- It enhances the contour of the face.
- It makes the shape of the face more defined.
- It helps reduce the formation of wrinkles.
- It improves saggy skin, jowls, and nasolabial folds.
- It improves the texture of the skin.
- It stimulates the production of elastin and collagen.
- The procedure does not require incision, which also means that the possibility of scarring is low.
- The procedure is quick and the result lasts for a long time.
How is the procedure performed?
- The procedure starts with the application of local anesthesia to alleviate pain and discomfort that you might feel throughout the procedure. once the site is numbed, the thread will be gently inserted into the site using a fine needle. It will result in tightening of the facial skin creating an instant lift.
- The threads to be used have varying lengths and texture. The smooth PDO thread is used to tighten the tissues and replenish the volume of the skin. It creates an instant lift, which is perfect for people with saggy facial skin. The another option is the Mint PDP thread, which does not create any incision at all. It has little to no downtime and the entire procedure can be completed in less than an hour.
Is the result long lasting?
Is the desirable result set to last for a long time? The result of the procedure can last for a year or even longer. However, to maintain the desired results, follow-up treatments must be done. So you have to visit the clinic every year for touch ups. Follow up procedures are needed because the threads will be eventually absorbed by the skin. Right after the procedure, it is just normal to have some sort of bruising and swelling. Some have dimpling in the area. Do not be afraid for these will eventually subside as your skin heals and production of collagen flourishes.