Well, we can’t deny how much we hate the experience of acne, and not only that, after the acne is gone, the acne mark is there to remind you about the traumatic situation. And finding an effective method to remove acne is difficult. Based on the dermatologist’s advice, Pico Laser Treatments are highly recommended.
So, if you have acne all over your face and you want to get over it, then this Acne Scar Laser
(เลเซอร์รอยสิว, which is a word in Thai) will help you a lot to get into a better shape. But before jumping into some treatment, it’s important to know about it, so here you’ll learn important information related to Pico Laser Treatments.
What Is A Pico Laser?
In the modern world, Pico Laser Treatments have gained great popularity. For those who don’t know, It is an advanced laser system that operates in the picosecond pulse duration range.
This Picosecond Laser system is used in many things, such as to remove tattoos, birthmarks, Dull skin, and wrinkles and, most importantly, to remove Black marks from acne.
What Are The Benefits Of Doing Pico Laser Treatment For Acne Scars?
The range of services through Pico treatment is vast, and if you want to use it for something as sensitive as acne, then you won’t believe how beneficial it is. So, the benefits of using Pick Laser are:
- Pico Laser Treatments are way faster than most other laser treatments. It delivers laser energy in ultra-short pulses, resulting in faster treatment sessions.
- It effectively removes the acne mark all over the face because of the shorter pulse duration of Pico.
- Pico Laser Treatments works in shorter pulses because the targets are more precise, and it helps in less discomfort and reduces damage to the surrounding skin.
- Besides severe acne issues, Pico Laser Treatments don’t cause serious redness or swelling.
What Is The Aftercare Of Pico Laser?
The Pico Laser Treatments are fast and don’t always hurt. But still, it doesn’t mean everything about your acne-treated area is alright. To ensure it’s fine; aftercare is important, so:
- Avoid using makeup on the treated area, or if necessary, use as low a quantity as possible.
- Refrain from contact with water for at least 12 hours; in case of Fractional Pico
- After 12 hours, apply moisturizing cream and sunscreen with SPF50+ PA++++
- Don’t scrub or peel the skin out of the treated area,
- Don’t go in the direction of sun exposure
- Don’t take any random acne treatment drug